In similar fashion to a year ago, these are my new set of resolutions for 2012. Pop back on 31st Dec 2012 to see how I’ve done… I need to complete 5 or more to be more successful than 2011!
- Start wearing contact lenses again
- Start eating less trash and more variety of foods
- Go swimming or to the gym more regularly
- Drink less alcohol unless it’s a special occasion
- Do more work experience with media organisations
- Work towards a 2:1 for my Year 2 University results*
- Use Facebook less*
- Enjoy being at, and working with, SUSUtv even more than in 2011*
- Do something big to raise money for charity
- Not to lose any friends, and become even better friends with the ones that I really love.
*these are gunna be the hard ones!
Other things I’m looking forward to this year…
- SUSUtv’s Elections coverage in February
- SUSUtv’s trip to see our friend Talty in Ireland on St. Patricks Day
- My geography field trip to Picos de Europa in April
- The Diamond Jubilee
- The Olympics in London
- Starting 3rd year at Southampton