So 2011 is over, and it’s been an absolute riot! Here’s a round up of the best bits…
- Went to the National TV Awards at the O2 in London with this lovely bunch of people:
- Took part in an epic SUSUtv Elections broadcast
- Went on a seriously cool surfing trip with SUSURF to Newquay with this lovely bunch… should really go again!
- Attended the NaSTA Awards and Conference in Loughborough, in April. Petty Crimes won best comedy amongst a few awesome awards at SUSUtv!
- Get very, very, very drunk for the Royal Wedding
- Became the new SUSUtv Co-Head of Production along with my bestest companion Carly (the one who looks/is exceptionally drunk in this photo)
- Speaking of Carly, there’s us celebrating our birthdays with the first annual ‘Gingerfest’ celebrations…
- Went to Beach Break festival, had a blast whilst filming for SUSUtv!
- Had a holiday in Cornwall with this lovely bunch of people…
- Celebrated my ma’s 50th birthday in Londaaaaaaan.
- Ran the New Forest Half Marathon
- Moved into my new house, started a new year at University, lept back into Uni life with…er…FreshersTV!
- Continued working, getting drunk, being a student, etc. until Christmas. Here is a lovely bunch of geography people to demonstrate the awesomeness of Uni.
Update on 2011 resolutions
- Update this blog regularly… SORT OF – I’ve posted to this blog somewhat, but not what you’d call ‘regular’!
- Write down my best memories… FAILED – I’ve had far too many good memories to keep a track of!
- Start some sort of part-time web design business that will make ££… SORT OF – I’ve been working on a web design freelance website, but I’ve yet to start it and it’s not made me any money!
- Build an iPhone app… FAILED – Not bothered trying.
- Continue work at SUSUtv and make Petty Crimes one of the best shows EVER… SUCCESS! SUSUtv has been incredible this year! Petty Crimes won a NaSTA, and Episode 2 is watchable here.
- Attend the gym (or other exercise) twice a week… SORT OF – In the summer I trained for quite a bit for my half marathon, but have failed this winter
- Continue to meet new and awesome people… SUCCESS! I can safely say this has been done.
- Keep an organised diary/calendar to help my shocking memory… SUCCESS! You should check out iCal on my Mac…
- Spend more time reading around my subject at university… SUCCESS! But still got some more to do…
- Do something that will make me feel warm inside (that can be anything)… SUCCESS! Of many things, I ran a half marathon… which literally, made me warm inside, but also emotionally warm for all the money I helped raised for Help For Heroes.
5/10. Not bad.
Have a wonderful, wonderful 2012 and all the very best to all